Thursday, May 19, 2011

Beginning Couponing

So I'm going to start using coupons for the first time and see if it's worth while. I've never been much of a coupon user, mainly just for pizza. Never for groceries. I've been wanting to use coupons, but never took the time to find them and if I did come across something useful, I would never remember to bring them with me! However, I've decided to give it a real try. My goal is to continue through at least the summer because I figure I'll start with small saving and as I learn more tricks, my savings will grow. I hope!

As I've thought about doing this, strange things have been happening! First, at my mommy group meeting two weeks ago, they passed out a flyer with a bunch of coupon websites. Then I went to Costco and the basket I grabbed happened to have a half used coupon book for Costco in it! I looked though it and used a few of them on items I was already planning to buy! Something is telling me I should be doing this! I saved $7 dollars! That may not sound like much, but to me it's a lot! Every little bit counts. I didn't even know Costco had coupons! I guess you could say that was my first coupon using trip. But I plan to do more research and see if I can save more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...