Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Print your May Coupons!

I've learned that online coupon sites, such as http://www.coupons.com/, www.couponnetwork.com, etc, change their coupons beginning each month. So, as it's the last day of the month, I spent the morning searching and printing coupons so I wouldn't miss any I might use before they're gone.

I got my first delivered paper of the Santa Cruz Sentinel on Sunday and was so disappointed that there were no coupons! And Memorial Day sales at my local grocery stores were also disappointing. Glad I did my grocery shopping last week when there were great deals!

I did not get the San Jose Mercury News delivered yet, and didn't have a chance to pick one up Sunday. Anyone know if there were coupons in that paper? I searched the database on www.couponmom.com and didn't see any coupons listed for that date, but I don't want to miss out!

They list the coupons Saturday before they come out in the paper so you can make sure to get the paper or even get extra papers, when you see coupons you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...