Friday, May 27, 2011

Best Site Ever! and What's a Coupon Data Base?

I think I just found the best site ever!
I was checking out the P&G website, www.pgeverydaysolutions.com, looks like their coupon book is coming out in the June 5th Sunday paper. Woohoo! (oh, the things I'm excited about these days!) And I came across a tutorial video from www.couponmom.com. I went there and am so upset I did not know about this site from the beginning! How to coupon, info on stores, what deals are going on... Plus a coupon database! I didn't have any clue what that was, so I watched a tutorial video on it. It's a list of ALL the coupons that have come out and where to find them! You can search by item, brand, date it came out, expiration date, and even by locality. OMG! I can't wait to get started! This will make my searching and matching up SO much easier. I did like the site I mentioned before for matching up and store info, but I don't think they had a database. And this site has so much more info and seems easy to find everything. Love it!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your couponing might get even better!! The Databases and online store coupons are awesome! Good job so far! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...